Saturday, July 17, 2010

Divine Frozen Chocolate Cookie Cake


Hey everyone so I am about to go on vacation but I wanted to leave you with something that my friend Shannon and I made for my friend Kendall. You are probably thinking "Didn't you make her that cookie cake for her birthday already?" well yes I made that and actually gave that to her on her birthday but we had not gotten together to give her her gifts so we had a birthday dinner and this georgus cake was the cherry on top to a great night of food and friends...It was unlike any ice cream cake I have ever had. The cake was so moist and then with the cookies and cream ice cream in the middle and the ganache...wow.... You have to try it to believe it! Anyway I did not document this on my own but I have posted the link and a picture just to give you a little taste of wgar I would highly recommend! I will without a doubt make it again! :) From the Splendid Kitchen enjoy!!!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sandra-lee/frozen-chocolate-cookie-cake-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment