Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Favorite Blogs

Hey Y'all so I know that I am seriously slacking on posting new recipes but I have been crazy busy and I am about to leave town yet again. I am still hoping to get the muffin recipe posted before I leave but until then I thought I would share some of my favorite blogs that I go to for great recipes. Keep checking back! I promise a new post will come soon! From the Splendid Kitchen let the blog viewing begin. :)

www.thelittlekitchenthatcould.blogspot.com

www.thepioneerwoman.com

www.whatmegansmaking.com

www.amanda.fakeginger.com

www.annies-eats.com

www.browneyedbaker.com

www.smells-like-home.com

www.whippedtheblog.com

www.homesicktexan.blogspot.com

These are just a few that I have discovered. If you have a blog or know of any other good cooking blogs please let me know! Happy August from the Splendid Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment