Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!



Merry Christmas my Splendid Kitchen loves! I just wanted to take a quick moment to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope that yall have a wonderful time with loved ones and just enjoy time off from work, school or whatever it may be. I also wanted to briefly tell yall about the Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls which are to die for. After talking about making these for a year (literally) my amazing, wonderful friend whom I call Simo (its short for her last name :) and I finally made them this past saturday. Let me say people these cinnamon rolls are worth every ounce or pound ;) of butter. Enjoy the pics and make these asap... even better is that it makes multiple pans, so if you happened to run out of time during the holiday rush to give someone something, trust me these will make up for it!!! Or you could say they are special New Years cinnamon rolls. :) Remembering what Christmas is truly about...HE is the reason for the season. From the Splendid Kitchen Merry Christmas!

Bliss


I can smell the maple icing as im typing this...


Link to the recipe:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/cinammon_rolls_/

Special Notes on the cinnamon rolls:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/10/notes-on-cinnamon-rolls/

No comments:

Post a Comment